20100922

6 weeks in the making.

Today marks 6 weeks!  I don't know why but I think that is a big deal.  Maybe because I am super late that must mean something significant, right?  Next week is the first visit with the doctor and I have no idea what is going to get done.  I am hoping some checking of a heartbeat will be on the schedule and maybe some blood work.  If I get seen and just have to pee on a stick and fill out my family's past health history I am going to snap!  Maybe not but I will become THAT lady.
I don't want to think about it!   I don't want to think about it!

On to other things, I am student-teaching at a nearby school and have to get the kiddos all excited about Christopher Columbus.  I am in a first grade class and the kiddos are supposed to be taking the drivers seat to the learning and researching.  I am not really sure how I am going to work this out but I will definitely provide the kids with as much information at their level as possible. We will see how that works out.

Today is one of those days.  I have been sick as a dog, I can't stop sneezing, I cannot concentrate, and I was sent home early from class because I looked dreadful.  I hate sick days.  I would prefer for it to be "Always Sunny in Philadelphia."  Which reminds me...that shows always cheers me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment