20110116

The Video is in!

This Thursday, January 13th, we went in for the anatomy ultrasound.  For my appointment I had a viewing party of four with me!  I was happy that the technician did not see a problem with the large group.  My son was really excited about finding out whether he was having a brother and sister so I made sure to take him out of school early to be in on the experience.  He even surveyed his classroom on their opinions on what they thought he was going to have.  My kid is the best!  The hubby and a close friend of mine were also there; both holding their breaths for the opposite sex.  Apparently it became hot in the room because Kevin started to sweat.  I should have brought my video camera along to record their expectant faces!  That was probably the best part of the show.

Luckily for us, the baby cooperated!  Enjoy the video.  I tried to get more footage in the video but it was not cooperating with me and I easily gave up.  Enjoy the shorten version nevertheless!

3 comments:

  1. YAYY! I'm so excited!!! .... and sad... i wish we lived closer =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wished we lived closer too! The great times and trouble we would get into!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a perfect baby boy! love him already xoxox

    ReplyDelete