20111208

6 months and Christmas Pictures

I cannot believe how much my little one has grown these past few months.  In four days he will turn 7 months old!  Time waits for no one...sigh.  Well my little busy body is the nosiest of my two kiddos.  He wants to be in everyone's business and does not mind prolonging a feeding to sit up and listen to others speak.  I think I have an early talker again; wish me luck!
Just last week he started to put weight on his knees.  Noah is getting on all fours, and although he is not crawling yet he is doing the Army crawl to get around and he definitely has rolling around perfected.  At the start of Noah's 6th month we started to introduce solids during dinner time.  So far we have tried rice and oatmeal cereal, avocado, sweet potato, sweet peas, and apples.  We are working on the solids but Noah enjoys his milk better than his solids; we are eating about 4 baby spoons worth of food before he clams up and refuses another bite.
On the fourth of December Noah finally found out how great his feet are for chewing and has kept himself busy soaking up pairs and pairs of socks.  Also, those wonderful hands of his have helped him rattle his toys, pull up his blanket, and hold a sippy cup to drink water and freshly juiced apples!  We are just thriving and he is doing so much on his own, but I will stop my list here!






 I took these picture this morning to get half of my kiddos ready completed for our Christmas cards.  Babies march to their own beat and taking pictures can be tasking!  Well these are some of the shots; now I have to chose one.  Can I send collages out this year?  Oh boy...









1 comment: