20101026

11 weeks

Yesterday marked our 11th week of pregnancy.  This pregnancy has been rough.  They say that the second trimester marks the best part of the pregnancy.  2 more weeks.  I will be waiting for some miraculous health transformation.  13 days.  I can do it! 

Met my doctor last week.  I am not too sure how I feel about him.  Rushed in and out.  Very systematic.  Before I knew it, he was gone.  I will give him another chance and he is staying until I am satisfied not the other way around.  His nurses are amazing but he didn't even ask if I had any concerns.  I didn't even have a chance to open my mouth.  Next appointment, I am going to tell him to sit down. 

13 days!  13 days!  13 days!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you did not have a great first meeting with Dr. Laws. He was such a wonderful doctor to us. Maybe it was an off day or they had something that came up and caused everything to be pushed through quickly. Hopefully, your next visit is much nicer. And hopefully you start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete