20101004

I love hate you

We are now in our 8th week!  Elbows, hands, feet, and eyelids!  So excited I can just vomit.  Maybe not that excited but close enough.  This last 4 weeks have been wonderfully nauseating.  My doctor prescribed me some anti nausea medication that worked amazing the first day.  The end with that.  Hopefully I  will be over this before the second trimester.

Yes, one more thought!  I love hate food.  It actually scares me at the moment.  Everything taste awkward and makes my stomach upset.  So far tomatoes and lettuce are yummy; everything else not so much.

Anyone found a natural remedy for nausea?

Oh yes and I am thirsty all day, water makes me sick too.

3 comments:

  1. Honestly, I don't think there is one big fix. Definitely trying something new every time the "old" thing doesn't work any more could help. Cold things helped me temporarily, like ice cubes or popsicles. Super sweet smells or flavors were nauseating as well.

    Hey mama, I just want to remind you... stay in tune with your body. You don't have to necessarily ingest or use every medicine your doctor prescribes. I'm quite weary of medications while pregnant and with out child. I Just wanted to share, that you are in charge of your body and baby. Doctors know a lot but are still human.

    I'm hoping your nauseating days become fewer and fewer to nonexistent as the days pass. Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely keep that in mind. I would rather sleep something off than ingest meds. I spoke to my nurse practitioner about that and told her about my weariness on medicine but needed an outlet for the nausea while I find what works. I don't take the medicine unless I can no longer stand the nasty feeling. Thanks prima, I will try some ice or something cold. Gotta keep searching!

    ReplyDelete