20101105

Blogger Stalker

To my self proclaimed blogger stalker:
You know who you are.  I've heard about your complaint and have been working on posting more thoughts and stories.  I think you should start your own blog.  Your story is amazing.  I remember seeing your Bank of America run and the spark that came from that.  It was Bank of America tower run, right? 

I know we don't talk much but I am happy to know that you find interest in my blogs and I wanted you to know that you are a true inspiration.  I can't deny spending countless moments looking over running information and wishing I had the drive to start a journey as yours.

Congrats on the NYCM!  What an amazing adventure you will have this weekend.  Document it, not everyone will be able to able to say that they accomplished such a feat. 

Good Luck.

Time to beat:
Freddie Prinze Jr. 5:50:49

1 comment: