20101116

Week 14

I am officially in the second trimester!  Woohoo!  Okay well it was yesterday but I was too busy to add a post then. 
According to Babycenter.com :
This week's big developments: Your baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his thumb! Thanks to brain impulses, his facial muscles are getting a workout as his tiny features form one expression after another. His kidneys are producing urine, which he releases into the amniotic fluid around him — a process he'll keep up until birth. He can grasp, too, and if you're having an ultrasound now, you may even catch him sucking his thumb.
Pretty neat things going on in there.  I was on the babycenter website and one of the member's documented her baby gender pee test.  Kind of weird but still curious.  She took two different brands of the gender pee test.  Did her duty and both test showed a boy results.  She went to the doctors and the U/S confirmed that it is was indeed a boy.  Supposedly it is 90% accurate but you should paint the walls until the the doctor confirms the results and or the baby is born.  I told Kevin about it and he just about threw me out the door to go get one of the test. 

I have yet to get one but I can see how easy it is to spend tons of money double and triple checking.  Maybe one for fun.  I am not sure yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment