20101111

Happy Veteran's Day

Here are snip-its from elementary students thank you letters:


"I hope you are safe and not getting hurt."
"I hope you beat them til their heads come off."
"Thank you for keeping us safe."
"They are probably setting a plan to get you, be ready."
"I was sad because I thought you didn't have food.  But now you have food and I am happy."
"Thank you for fighting for our freedom."
"I hope to grow up and help just like you.  Good Luck."
"Thank you for all you been doing for us."
"When I grow up, I will join the Army to protect people too."
"I hope you win this war so we don' have to be kidnapped."
"I hope you beat the crap out of the evil people.
"If I could I would send you a lot of stuff and if I did I hope you like it."


Kids are so unpredictable.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE this!!! :-) My students made a bunch of crafts to get ready for Keith to come and read to them! You should check it out on my other blog! www.kinderlandofles.blogspot.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priceless!!!! hahaha "I hope you beat the crap out of the evil people." That's too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I forgot to mention, Jayden and Lauren put together a shoebox care package for the soldiers over seas in honor of Veteran's Day. JJ's cubscout leader sent the packages. What a nice thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. What a great way to get the little ones involved with giving back!

    ReplyDelete