20101110

Boy or Girl?

What will the baby be?  Oh, what will the baby be?  No preference on my side.  The hubby is hoping for a boy and the rest of my friends and my immediate family want a girl. 

What I do want is to know!  I hate the waiting game.  I would prefer to know how I am going to decorate the room.  I have themes picked out and a vision that needs to be made a reality!

Baby boy will have a fire fighter themed room.

Baby girl witll have a Paris themed room.

The furniture will be the same regardless of the sex.  The Jenny Lind Spindle Crib, a black washed 5 drawer chest, and a black spindle rocking chair. 

I haven't decided on the paint on the walls.  Right now I have a soft green color, it will definitely need to be changed.  White, eggshell?  I don't know...

Knowing the sex would help.  Okay no it wouldn't; I don't see myself painting the walls pink. 

Paris or fire fighter?  Fire fighter or Paris?   We will see!

2 comments:

  1. Both nursery ideas are super cute!! I loved not knowing what Loli was... but the 2nd time around I was anxious to know what Jayden was. It was fun either way. I hope the same for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness how long do we have to wait???

    ReplyDelete