20110201

About Me

Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts

Picture taken 2/1/2011

A little about myself:
I am married, I have a 9 year old son, and I am expecting my second child this May.
I am currently interning and will graduate with a teaching degree in Education.

Interesting Facts:

1.  I am the youngest of my siblings.
2.  My husband and I married 1 year and 2 months after meeting each other for the first time.
3.  I was technically a high school drop out. 
4.  I returned to high school after two months of leave.
5.  I joined the Air Force when I was 19.
6.  I am 1/4 of the female population at work.
7.  I've been to Afghanistan and lived in a wonderful 40 person tent.
8.  My clothes in the closet need to be in a specific order.
9.  I depend too much on spell check.
10.I got married 05/05/05 and it was not planned for that specific date.
11.I over analyze the simplest of things.
12.If I could, I would pick up all stray dogs.  I love dogs! 
13.I used to be so skinny that it concerned most people I met.
14.My first car cost me about $700 and it was a complete piece of junk.
15.If I could get my hair fixed at the salon bi-weekly I would!

No comments:

Post a Comment