20110213

Snow Cancellations

I had a doctor's appointment this past Thursday.  We received an abundance of snow the day before and just about the whole area was closed for two days because of it.  I understand the need to cancel appointments and close shop but I think people should really invest in automated services if they just don't want to personally dial everyone's number by hand.  Luckily, I called in advance to see if they were open but I would assume some expectant mothers showed up at their appointed times to see the doctor.  I would be livid.  Any how, appointment setters can also work from home.  Office calls are able to be routed to another number and they could have made it a point to reschedule us with their two day closed period.  I mean if you are not seeing patients you can make calls and conveniently reschedule.  I guess that would be a perfect world.  I don't know.  I hope someone is reading this and taking notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment