20110226

Never Leave the House Without

Are you ready?
Wait for it
Wait for it

My Car Keys
My Wallet
Lip Moisturizer 

There you go.  That is my list.  However, I am afraid that this will change drastically when the baby arrives.  I will then need 1000 extra items because I hate for my kids to be without, and I believe that over packing is a necessity for children.

I have purses.  I use them sometimes.  They are convenient because they hold your wallet and keys.  Plus a purse is a safe haven for other things you can lug around that you rarely need but may need to pull out twice a year! 

What didn't make the list:
My cell phone.

Why?
Although I make a valiant effort to include my phone in all my running around, I sometimes enjoy being off the radar.  I like not having to make a call or answering a call while I am out.  Sometimes I feel like a prisoner to the little device.  It becomes an ankle bracelet.  Yuck.  I'll call you when I get home from my excursions, mkay?

No comments:

Post a Comment