20110224

TV worth watching.

Let me begin with sharing that I have been YEARS without paid cable television.  I believe it was eight years ago and I barely watched it then and the transition was lovely.  Today in the break room all the teachers spoke about their bundle packs with cable and dvrs and the what nots that you order for "better" watching.  $150-$250 was about the range.  I guess I am miserably cheap.  I feel the $34 I pay for Internet is too much and a rip off at times.  I also listened as they spoke about all the shows they recorded that they have to caught up on.  All these devices they are paying for are just sitting there collecting shows they may never have time to watch.  So pretty much they are paying to watch the shows later?  I can watch shows the day after they air for free...why are we paying again?
I am not saying I wont fall into the scam of cable one day.  My husband brings it up once in a while.  He enjoys the history channel and other channels similar to it and when he visits someone with cable, he yearns for his own.  I am guessing it is only a matter of time.

Okay now on to my shows.  I wanted to add the preface because I am limited on my show choices.

1. Grey's Anatomy (It started great, became weak, and is building up again)
2. The Bill Cosby Show (An oldie but always a goody!  My son loves watching as well)
3. Modern Family (Makes me crack up!)
4.  Latest add... The Big Bang Theory (This has become a ritual event for my husband and I)

That is about it. 

What do you like to watch?

2 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love the Big Bang Theory!!! Great choice Veronica. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greys Anatomy
    Private Practice
    American Idol
    Desperate Housewives
    Brothers and Sisters
    And yes I never ever forever get tired of THE COSBY SHOW!!!!! My ultimate favorite family tv show of ALL times.

    all record on my dvr just in case i can't view them on their original air date =)

    ReplyDelete