20110221

Whose Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?

Day 10: Something you're afraid of

This was hard.  My initial thought was, "I am not afraid of anything."  I have regular fears as everyone else but I was thinking deep and hard on something that I am Really Scared of to the point of near paralyzes.  I can manage my fear and suppress it enough to overcome it but there is one thing that no matter how brave I can pretend to be will always upset me beyond belief.

I am terrified and disgusted of Roaches.  I refuse to post a picture of them.  If you really need your roach fix you can google them and enjoy.  Yuck.  I can be as brave as possible but if that nasty creature runs towards me, I lose it.  Thank goodness for exterminators.  We have them visit bi-monthly and we even avoid fly-ins.  I wont explain those, I am too disgusted now and would like to stop blogging.  

No comments:

Post a Comment