20110206

Acrobatic Training

This week school was out for two snow/ice days.  I took advantage and relaxed at home.  I guess my relaxation allowed the baby to explore his space in the womb.  Until Wednesday, the baby just occupied the space between my pelvic bone and my belly button.  But now I am guessing to his great amusement, he has realized his space range.  That would be fantastic but the movements are extremely aggressive and he is constantly flipping from one side to another.  It is serious acrobatic movements in there and the last two nights have been miserable because he just wont find a spot.  Kevin put some music on the belly this morning and I was able to enjoy 3 songs worth of stillness and then the baby went pounding where the music was laying on my stomach.  He is quite the active baby lately, oh what to look forward to after birth!

2 comments:

  1. Since my children's birth I've consistently played classical music for my two at bed time... ten years forward, and they still enjoy it very much. Don't give up. It is calming for them/us. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love classical pieces, I had an amazing music teacher in elementary that was so passionate it was contagious! We've been playing music when we can; getting a feel on what calms him and what doesn't. He will go from calm to super active in about 3 bars depending on the music. lol

    ReplyDelete