20110213

Happiness

Today's challenge is to post a picture of something that makes me happy.  Now I could easily post a picture of the wonderful men in my life but I think I have established that they are both pillars of happiness in my life.  They are my constant reason of being and the peace at the end of my days. No life is perfect but I love mine the way it is!

Now to something outside of my lovely men that brings me happiness...


There is nothing that brings me greater joy than my time spent worshipping my Savior Jesus Christ.  No matter where I am and what I am doing, if I feel a need to worship I do.  He has blessed me with everything I have, He has given me beyond what I asked for, and He knows me better than I will ever know myself.  When I worship, I give Him my problems and I praise Him for the Greatness He is.  The best thing about my worship?  I may come in with a heavy heart but the Lord takes my burden every time I visit Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment