20110217

Uncle Dean

In 2006 Kevin and I had to opportunity to visit Kevin's uncle in San Juan Capistrano.  We were both on TDY in Las Vegas and instead of soaking in the big city during our free weekend, we rented a vehicle and drove to California.  I am an East Coast girl.  Raised close enough to the ocean that you could smell it in the air.  The beautiful sand beaches were my playgrounds and I always had a wonderful sun kissed tan.  I never imagined that I could find another coast as memorable as the Atlantic Coast but I was wrong.  Uncle Dean was an amazing host and made sure that our weekend was well spent.  We traveled around town, we took in the sights, and spent time on the Pacific Coastal front of Dana Point.  It was absolutely beautiful.  We constantly talk about visiting again.  Hopefully we will get another visit in soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment