20110219

Another Milestone

The many stages of pregnancy:

Stage 1:  Sick and Tired
Stage 2:  I think I am getting this together
Stage 3:  Ummmmm can you take this boot off for me?  I can't reach!

On Monday I will officially be in my final trimester of my pregnancy.  It has been the most unpredictable adventure so far and I don't see that changing any time soon.  Yesterday I went to Dillards with my friend and they were having a boot sale!!!  I was so excited because I love shoes!!!!  They had the cutest knee high boots and I decided to try them on.  I should have predicted my later struggle when I had to use the top of the boot to slip my foot in the boot.  I did not touch my feet once putting on the boot.  I relied on the wonderful abundance of boot for that.  I walked around looked at the boots and decided not to buy them.  They just weren't singing to me.  I sat down, I looked at how far my foot seemed away from my hands and knew it was not going to happen.  I tried anyway and I failed.  My friend had to help take the boots off.  If I went on this adventure on my own I would have just walked out with a new set of boots! 

No comments:

Post a Comment